To Register please email email@example.com with subject title ‘REGISTRATION’
Registration link (Volunteers): https://goo.gl/forms/Q6S0Kv12Ptl9A5kj1
About CanJam Festival
CanJam Festival is a Free, First-Class, All-Day, Family and Community Event, where people can immerse themselves in Mississauaga’s diverse & vibrant culture, featuring the Jamaican Canadian Music, Arts, Cuisine and Rich History.
Celebrate the day with us this year at:
Lakeside Park (2268 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga, ON L5J 1K4)
August 04, 2018 from 11am – 10pm
Below are most of the volunteer positions we have available:
- Instagram Ambassador – In ‘real-time,’ capture and share publicly the essence of CANJAM Festival using Instagram. Update, create & curate engaging posts, stories, livestreams best suited for the platform. Photo and Video. Include hashtags.
- Snapchat Ambassador – Update, create & curate engaging snaps, stories and public content best suited for the platform. Photo and Video.
- Twitter Ambassador – Update, create dialogue with people and engaging posts best suited for the platform. Text, photo and video. Include hashtags.
- Facebook Ambassador – Update, create & curate engaging posts, stories and livestreams best suited for the platform. Text, photo and video. Include hashtags.
- Artist Hospitality Assisant – Shadow artist hospitality manager in making sure artists and the artist section are taken care of.
- Give directions to correct sections, be social, keep artists updated, punctual and informed, make artists feel comfortable.
- Vendor Associate – Position Includes shadowing vendors and assisting co-operate a vending booth.
- Run cash, handle customer service, restock goods.
- Audio Assistant – Shadow Audio Technician
- Graphic Design Intern –
Media Production (Photo/Video)
- Videographer (HD 720/1080p camera required) –
- Photographer (HD camera required) –
- Assistant Stage Manager –
- Stage prep, clear-out, coordinate with Event Manager, coordinate with Artist Relations.
Master of Ceremonies
- MC Shadow
- Event Management Assistant – Assist event manager through field operations.
- Runners (x3) – Assist Event Staff through field operations.
- Accounting Assistant –
Marketing & Promotions
- Marketing Assistant –
Logistics – Parking, Cleanup
- Assistant Logistician – Oversee and manage inventory, arrange for appropriate transportation, and establish adequate storage for the inventory. Supply Chain management.
Communications & Publicity
- Assistant Publicist – Oversee the public image and manage all media relations
- Scout Media Placements (All Internet media, Social Media, Radio, News, Blogs, Magazines)
- Sponsorships – Scout Sponsorship Sales & Opportunities.